fbpx
Available at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com

The prosecutor in Burlington, VT will not take any cases that are related to evidence discovered during a traffic stop. She has told the cops not to stop folks with expired or fake plates or for driving whilst suspended. Damn, always thought that’s a full custody arrest. What’s goin’ on?

She claims that traffic stops are used to “oppress” people of color. Oh, the vapors…show me to the fainting couch. This goof must have an overwhelming feeling of guilt or maybe it’s the cold up there. You know, “brain freeze.”

Here’s a news bulleting for ya…the county she’s the prosecutor of has a black population of 2.4%. That’s in a county of some 165,000 people. I’m sure the cops can stay busy with the other 97.6% of the population that aren’t black.

Hey everybody, let’s stop this white-black garbonzo. Cops look for violations of the criminal or traffic code…not the person driving.

Peace

www.KenJDye.com

BUCKLE UP, WEAR YOUR VEST, TURN ON YOUR CAMERA, STAY SAFE and deadly if you must.

Published by Ken Dye

Having grown up in Missouri, Ken Dye graduated from Northeastern Missouri State University (now Truman State University) and served his country. When he returned to St. Louis, he joined the St. Louis County Police Department and served in the tactical operations unit, as an undercover narcotics and homicide detective, and with the intelligence bureaus. After 13 years, he moved to Chicago to work with the Illinois Criminal Justice Authority. He is the author of three books: two crime novels, Shadow of the Arch and Beyond the Shadow of the Arch and Michael Brown, Jr. didn’t have to die, a non-fiction narrative. For more information about the author, visit www.KenJDye.com.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com