In honor of Mother’s Day lets take a look at some of the thing our mothers told us:
- Sometimes people do stupid things, that doesn’t make them stupid. Talk to them as such.
- Treat people like you would like to be treated.
- If you want it, work for it.
- Have a tough hide but a gentle heart.
- Do it right the first time…or you’ll have to do it again.
- Always have a pen.
- Always wear clean underwear-Self explanatory.
A big Cops Perspective Tip O’ The Hat to all the moms who’s sons and daughters have chosen the noble profession of Police Officers.
STAY SAFE, BUCKLE UP, WEAR YOUR VEST AND TURN ON YOUR CAMERA!